Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
Groton Listing AlertsGroton, MA - $219,000 - Condo - Half-Duplex - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/114 hours agoGroton, MA - $319,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Multi-Level - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:216 hours agoGroton, MA - $285,000 - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:1/1Groton, MA - $669,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:10 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Groton, MA - $329,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2
- Selectmen Take Second Swing At Warding Off Pipeline Survey Teams August 21, 2014Groton's Board of Selectmen took a second swing at barring surveyors for natural gas pipeline proponent Kinder Morgan from working in the town at it's August 18th evening meeting.
- Groton board votes to place meals tax on TM warrant August 19, 2014According to Town Manager Mark Haddad, the .75 percent tax would be in addition to a 6.2 percent tax already applied to meals by the state.
- Ayer businesses join in on the Kinder Morgan pipeline fight August 18, 2014Businesses are taking a stand against a proposed natural gas pipeline planned to run through neighboring towns in the Nashoba Valley.
- Chinese seek freedom, edge at U.S. high schools August 17, 2014Lisa Li, a high school student at the U.S. prep school Lawrence Academy in Groton, Mass., sits outside the Stephen Robert Campus Center on the Brown University Campus in Providence, RI.
- The Posting Board August 15, 2014The Groton Farmers Market at the Williams Barn is open for its 11th season. The market will be open every Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and will continue through Oct. 10. Again this year, the market will be held in the field behind the barn at 160 Chicopee Row in Groton, just 1.5 miles north of Main Street.
- Selectmen Take Second Swing At Warding Off Pipeline Survey Teams August 21, 2014