Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
On September 15, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
On September 8, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
Groton Listing AlertsGroton, MA - $575,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:11 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/114 hours agoGroton, MA - $393,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Groton, MA - $514,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1Groton, MA - $529,000 - Single-Family - Colonial, Antique - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2Groton, MA - $1,300,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:12 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1
- Dear Editor: APEX Will Baby-Sit (at) Town Meeting April 23, 2014What a great voter turnout we had in Groton for the Special Town Election on April 1st! It was wonderful to see so many residents support our town and school district by voting in favor of the debt exclusion on the new firehouse.
- Groton Local Celebrates Earth Day Sunday April 23, 2014Come celebrate Earth Day in Groton on Sunday April 27th, 1- 5 p.m., rain or shine inside the historic Williams Barn, 160 Chicopee Row, Groton .
- Historical Society Presents: Crisis of Community April 22, 2014The Groton Historical Society will host a talk on: "Trials of an Old New England Town in a Young Nation" by Mary Babson Fuhreron next Tuesday, April 29, 2014 at 7 p.m. at Legion Hall, 75 Hollis Street in Groton.
- Groton Community School Celebrates Week of the Young Child April 21, 2014Groton Community School celebrated Week of the Young Child with a special activity to honor teacher Jennie Fitzkee's 30th anniversary of teaching at the school - the school collected 495 books and $292 for underprivileged children, families, and schools in West Virginia.
- Town Hires Investigator For Harassment Claims April 19, 2014Groton has hired a private investigator, but the town is being tight lipped about who or what is being investigated.
- Dear Editor: APEX Will Baby-Sit (at) Town Meeting April 23, 2014