Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
On September 15, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
On September 8, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
On September 1, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
Groton Listing AlertsGroton, MA - $149,000 - Land - Acres:1.1440 minutes agoGroton, MA - $397,900 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Multi-Level - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:18 hours agoGroton, MA - $579,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Farmhouse - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:317 hours agoGroton, MA - $219,900 - Land - Acres:2.19
- Groton Road Race 5K Training Program March 7, 2014It has been a bitter cold winter. Mother Nature still has plenty of time to smother us with even more chill arctic air, but spring looms ever nearer.
- Groton board hears concerns about plans for Hindu temple March 7, 2014At the Planning Board meeting Thursday, members considered plans by: the Groton Electric Light Department to lease land it owns as a site for a ground-based solar-power array; developer Robert Kiley for a subdivision off Lowell and Schoolhouse roads; and developers of a proposed Hindu temple to be located on the town line with Littleton.
- G-D board OKs $35.7M budget for schools March 6, 2014Characterized by interim Superintendent Anthony Bent as a level-services budget, the Groton-Dunstable Regional School Committee voted unanimously to adopt fiscal 2015 spending at $35,696,179.
- BOH takes March 5, 2014After being asked to consider approval of the production and sale of raw milk in Groton, the Board of Health decided to take a wait-and-see attitude, giving themselves more time to study the sometimes controversial issue.
- Groton selectmen's race shapes up strong March 5, 2014With still a month left to pull nomination papers, the selectmen's race is already becoming hotly contested in this year's election with four people seeking two open seats.
- Groton Road Race 5K Training Program March 7, 2014