Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
On November 14, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
On September 11, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
On September 5, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
On September 1, 2013 By Barry Cunningham
- Psst Wanna Buy A Fire Truck? How About a Fire Station? December 4, 2013If you're dreaming of getting a fire engine as the perfect holiday gift - a real fire engine, mind you - not a toy, your dreams could come true Tuesday December 10. If you dream a little bigger and you've been very good and not at all naughty you could end up with a whole fire station.
- Residents aid Scouts in delivering the goods December 4, 2013Truck number three was the third truckload of nonperishable food collected throughout the town of Shirley by area Scouts on Nov. 10. The truck was soon on its way to Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry in Devens, and by the end of that Sunday afternoon, eight truckloads, or nearly 7,500 pounds of food, would be delivered to the charitable organization.
- Support Groups December 4, 2013ANON ALCOHOLISM SUPPORT: For those whose lives are affected by another person's drinking; meets each Fri., 7-9:30 p.m. at Lowell General Hospital, Hanchett Auditorium, Varnum Ave., Lowell; each Sat., 9:30-11 a.m. at Immaculate Conception School, 218 E. Merrimack St., Lowell.
- Dear Editor: Should Groton Offer Free Well Testing Around Lost Lake? December 3, 2013The Town of Groton has long wrestled with the idea of building a sewer system to serve the Lost Lake area.
- Buyer for Groton fire station sought December 3, 2013With the construction of the new Center Fire Station on schedule, selectmen are preparing to sell the existing firehouse on Station Avenue with one goal in mind: Igniting downtown makeover fever.
- Psst Wanna Buy A Fire Truck? How About a Fire Station? December 4, 2013