Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
On August 25, 2014 By Barry Cunningham
Groton Listing AlertsGroton, MA - $559,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/155 minutes agoGroton, MA - $319,000 - Single-Family - Antique - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:24 hours agoGroton, MA - $289,000 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:1 - Parking Spaces:611 hours agoGroton, MA - $429,900 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:312 hours agoGroton, MA - $429,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/212 hours ago
- Overdose 'epidemic' hits hard in Pepperell September 2, 2014Police Chief David Scott was surprised by the data in a color-coded map that showed the number of drug deaths in Pepperell from 2012 to April 2014 was much higher than in nearby towns.
- Regional August 30, 2014Fireman's Muster and Yard sale: Families line the street in West Groton to view the many fire trucks, both old and new that come from far and wide to vie for a chance to show off, and possibly take home a trophy for the newest, oldest, or the one that comes from the furthest distance.
- The great outdoors in September August 30, 2014The Groton Firefighters Association annual Labor Day Muster and BBQ, Monday, Sept.
- Stop the Pipeline holding fundraiser Sept. 4 in Groton August 29, 2014Landowners in a town snugged up to the New Hampshire border do not welcome the prospect of a natural gas pipeline.
- Engineer: Work on Groton temple set for spring August 29, 2014According to a representative of the developers of the New England Shirdi Sai Parivar Hindu temple, with the approval process involving the town's land-use boards going smoothly, construction for the building is expected to begin as soon as the snow melts in the spring.
- Overdose 'epidemic' hits hard in Pepperell September 2, 2014