Currently viewing the tag: "Real estate"
Groton Listing AlertsGroton, MA - $499,900 - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/17 hours agoGroton, MA - $525,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/111 hours agoGroton, MA - $574,500 - Single-Family - Cape - Rooms:10 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/2Groton, MA - $574,500 - Multi-Family - Units:2 - Levels:2 - Parking Spaces:6Groton, MA - $590,000 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:2/1
- Essay: Ramadan 1435 Is Ending Next Week July 22, 2014The Month of Fasting 2014 - Ramadan 1435, is winding down. There are only a few more days in the month during which Muslims all around the world fast from dawn 'til dusk each day.
- Pipeline opponents march in Townsend July 22, 2014As a group of marchers opposed to a natural-gas pipeline that could cut across the state made a 2.2-mile trek down Route 119 Monday evening, the drivers of dozens of passing cars honked their horns and waved in support.
- Talk on Main Street debuts tomorrow July 21, 2014Jack Petropoulos knows those who engage in online debates about local hot topics often focus too much on making passionate speeches and too little on facts.
- Groton woman dies after struck by car July 20, 2014A 68-year-old Groton woman died as a result of injuries suffered when she was struck by a vehicle while walking along Longley Road on Friday evening, according to police.
- Pedestrian Struck And Killed While Walking On Longley Road July 19, 2014Ann Elizabeth Murphy, of 551 Longley Road, died after being hit by a vehicle near her home Friday evening around 6:30.
- Essay: Ramadan 1435 Is Ending Next Week July 22, 2014